Saturday, January 23, 2010

windows

they say that eyes are the windows to a person's soul... i'm really drawn to photographing eyes and when i take a photo i always try to make the point of focus on the eyes which is something my sensei taught me.

i took this photo as a part of a project i was doing in a course. the theme was portraiture, we had to take a photo of someone in a way that describes what they meant to me as a person and my relationship with them. my subject is a close friend of mine who brings sunshine and laughter into my world 4 days of the week. when she's not around the world is grey and dull. she has the most beautiful eyes that are framed by the prettiest longest lashes i've ever seen! if you look into her eyes, you can see just how beautiful her soul is... she is the most generous person i know...







No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...