Sunday, January 16, 2011

don't think, just shoot - instagram update

i'm totally addicted to instagram & was thrilled to find this site listagram... which allows you to view & comment on instagram from a computer, making it much easier & handy to comment & view pics as well as get access to historical information.

i also think i need to do an instagram update on the blog... because how else will u see what i see? 

instagram + iPhone brings to me the same philosophy that lomographische meant for lomography... its my "don't think, just shoot" photos, my pics on instragram are taken spontaneously, taken whenever i get inspired by what i see & experience. hope you enjoy a peek of my daily life as seen by me & my iPhone. xoxo








No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...